2022 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
Chapter 11. WAGE PAYMENT AND COLLECTION
- § 1101. Definition of terms.
- § 1102. Payment of wages on regular paydays.
- § 1102A. Wage theft.
- § 1103. Employees separated from the payroll before regular payday; damages for failure to pay wages.
- § 1104. Unconditional payment of wages conceded to be due.
- § 1105. Prime contractor's responsibility for wage payments.
- § 1106. Deceased employees.
- § 1107. Withholding of wages.
- § 1107A. Differential rate of pay based on gender prohibited.
- § 1108. Duty of employer regarding notification, posting and records.
- § 1109. Benefits and wage supplements.
- § 1110. Provisions of law may not be waived by agreement.
- § 1111. Powers of the Department.
- § 1112. Penalties.
- § 1113. Remedies of employees.
- § 1114. Regulations.
- § 1115. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.