2022 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
Chapter 1. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
- § 101. Definitions; exclusions.
- § 102. Office; hearings.
- § 103. Regulation of child labor.
- § 104. Preparation of certificates, papers and abstracts.
- § 105. Duties and powers of the Department; fees; Department of Labor Research Fund.
- § 106. Rules relating to accidents and industrial diseases.
- § 107. Inspection of records; duty to furnish information.
- § 108. Power as to witnesses; seal; evidence; procedure.
- § 109. Review of rules by Superior Court.
- § 110. Declaration of policy as to labor disputes.
- § 111. Labor disputes; powers and duties of Secretary.
- § 112. Strike rights not to be impeded.
- § 113. Rules for mediation of labor disputes.
- § 114. Chapter does not diminish constitutional rights.
- § 115. Enforcement by Attorney General.
- § 116. Penalties.
- § 117. State and federal cooperation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.