Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 40. DELAWARE CAREPLAN TRUST ACT
- § 4001. Definitions.
- § 4002. Purpose, scope and organization.
- § 4003. Administration; powers and duties.
- § 4004. Eligibility for participation and services.
- § 4005. Special requests on behalf of participant.
- § 4006. Accountability.
- § 4007. Withdrawal of a participant; surplus trust funds.
- § 4008. Charitable contributions.
- § 4009. Effect on participation in government programs.
- § 4010. Exemption from creditors.
- § 4011. Trust not subject to law against perpetuities, restraints on alienation.
- § 4012. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.