Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 39A. UNIFORM ADULT GUARDIANSHIP AND PROTECTIVE PROCEEDINGS JURISDICTION ACT
- § 39A-101. Definitions.
- § 39A-102. International application of Act.
- § 39A-103. Communication between courts.
- § 39A-104. Cooperation between courts.
- § 39A-105. Taking testimony in another state.
- § 39A-201. Jurisdiction.
- § 39A-202. Special jurisdiction.
- § 39A-203. Exclusive and continuing jurisdiction.
- § 39A-204. Appropriate forum.
- § 39A-205. Jurisdiction declined by reason of conduct.
- § 39A-206. Notice of proceeding.
- § 39A-207. Proceedings in more than 1 state.
- § 39A-301. Transfer of guardianship or conservatorship to another state.
- § 39A-302. Accepting guardianship or conservatorship transferred from another state.
- § 39A-401. Foreign guardians.
- § 39A-402. Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.