2022 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 15. LETTERS TESTAMENTARY AND LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION
Subchapter I. General Provisions
- § 1501. Necessity for letters testamentary or of administration.
- § 1502. Grant of letters testamentary.
- § 1503. Grant of letters to one under an incapacity.
- § 1504. Grant of letters of administration.
- § 1505. Persons entitled to letters of administration.
- § 1506. Power of attorney by nondomiciliary executor or administrator.
- § 1507. Successor administrator; personal representative of executor or administrator; administration during pendency of litigation.
- § 1508. Persons not qualified to receive letters testamentary or of administration.
- § 1509. Oath of executor or administrator.
- § 1510. Personal representatives of deceased guardians.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.