2019 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 15. Letters Testamentary and Letters of Administration
Subchapter I General Provisions
- § 1501 Necessity for letters testamentary or of administration.
- § 1502 Grant of letters testamentary.
- § 1503 Grant of letters to one under an incapacity.
- § 1504 Grant of letters of administration.
- § 1505 Persons entitled to letters of administration.
- § 1506 Power of attorney by nondomiciliary executor or administrator.
- § 1507 Successor administrator; personal representative of executor or administrator; administration during pendency of litigation.
- § 1508 Persons not qualified to receive letters testamentary or of administration.
- § 1509 Oath of executor or administrator.
- § 1510 Personal representatives of deceased guardians.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.