2021 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 25. Register of Wills
- § 2501. Register of Wills is a Clerk of Court of Chancery.
- § 2502. Powers.
- § 2503. Commission to take deposition.
- § 2504. Compensation.
- § 2505. Bond.
- § 2506. Deputy register — Powers; recording appointment.
- § 2507. Deputy Register — Chief deputy; employment of deputies and clerks.
- § 2508. Report of real estate transfers to Board of Assessment.
- § 2509. Delivery of records; photocopies; evidence.
- § 2510. Fees.
- § 2511. Posting of fee list.
- § 2512. Refusal to pay fees; penalty.
- § 2513. Deposit of original wills with Register in New Castle County, Kent County, and Sussex County.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.