2020 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter XVIII. Miscellaneous Provisions
- § 391 Amounts payable to Secretary of State upon filing certificate or other paper.
- § 392 [Reserved.]
- § 393 Rights, liabilities and duties under prior statutes.
- § 394 Reserved power of State to amend or repeal chapter; chapter part of corporation's charter or certificate of incorporation.
- § 395 Corporations using “trust” in name, advertisements and otherwise; restrictions; violations and penalties; exceptions.
- § 396 Publication of chapter by Secretary of State; distribution.
- § 397 Penalty for unauthorized publication of chapter.
- § 398 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.