2021 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter XVIII. Miscellaneous Provisions
- § 391. Amounts payable to Secretary of State upon filing certificate or other paper.
- § 392. [Reserved.]
- § 393. Rights, liabilities and duties under prior statutes.
- § 394. Reserved power of State to amend or repeal chapter; chapter part of corporation's charter or certificate of incorporation.
- § 395. Corporations using “trust” in name, advertisements and otherwise; restrictions; violations and penalties; exceptions.
- § 396. Publication of chapter by Secretary of State; distribution.
- § 397. Penalty for unauthorized publication of chapter.
- § 398. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.