2020 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter XVI. Foreign Corporations
- § 371 Definition; qualification to do business in State; procedure.
- § 372 Additional requirements in case of change of name, change of business purpose or merger or consolidation.
- § 373 Exceptions to requirements.
- § 374 Annual report.
- § 375 Failure to file report.
- § 376 Service of process upon qualified foreign corporations.
- § 377 Change of registered agent.
- § 378 Penalties for noncompliance.
- § 379 Banking powers denied.
- § 380 Foreign corporation as fiduciary in this State.
- § 381 Withdrawal of foreign corporation from State; procedure; service of process on Secretary of State.
- § 382 Service of process on nonqualifying foreign corporations.
- § 383 Actions by and against unqualified foreign corporations.
- § 384 Foreign corporations doing business without having qualified; injunctions.
- § 385 Filing of certain instruments with recorder of deeds not required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.