2020 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter XV. Public Benefit Corporations
- § 361 Law applicable to public benefit corporations; how formed.
- § 362 Public benefit corporation defined; contents of certificate of incorporation.
- § 363 Nonprofit nonstock corporations [For application of this section, see 82 Del. Laws, c. 256, § 24].
- § 364 Stock certificates; notices regarding uncertificated stock.
- § 365 Duties of directors.
- § 366 Periodic statements and third-party certification.
- § 367 Suits to enforce the requirements of § 365(a) of this title.
- § 368 No effect on other corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.