2020 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter XI. Insolvency; Receivers and Trustees
- § 291 Receivers for insolvent corporations; appointment and powers.
- § 292 Title to property; filing order of appointment; exception.
- § 293 Notices to stockholders and creditors.
- § 294 Receivers or trustees; inventory; list of debts and report.
- § 295 Creditors' proofs of claims; when barred; notice.
- § 296 Adjudication of claims; appeal.
- § 297 Sale of perishable or deteriorating property.
- § 298 Compensation, costs and expenses of receiver or trustee.
- § 299 Substitution of trustee or receiver as party; abatement of actions.
- § 300 Employee's lien for wages when corporation insolvent.
- § 301 Discontinuance of liquidation.
- § 302 Compromise or arrangement between corporation and creditors or stockholders.
- § 303 Proceeding under the Federal Bankruptcy Code of the United States; effectuation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.