2020 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter X. Sale of Assets, Dissolution and Winding Up
- § 271 Sale, lease or exchange of assets; consideration; procedure.
- § 272 Mortgage or pledge of assets.
- § 273 Dissolution of joint venture corporation having 2 stockholders.
- § 274 Dissolution before issuance of shares or beginning of business; procedure.
- § 275 Dissolution generally; procedure.
- § 276 Dissolution of nonstock corporation; procedure.
- § 277 Payment of franchise taxes before dissolution, merger, transfer or conversion.
- § 278 Continuation of corporation after dissolution for purposes of suit and winding up affairs.
- § 279 Trustees or receivers for dissolved corporations; appointment; powers; duties.
- § 280 Notice to claimants; filing of claims.
- § 281 Payment and distribution to claimants and stockholders.
- § 282 Liability of stockholders of dissolved corporations.
- § 283 Jurisdiction.
- § 284 Revocation or forfeiture of charter; proceedings.
- § 285 Dissolution or forfeiture of charter by decree of court; filing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.