2020 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter II. Powers
- § 121 General powers.
- § 122 Specific powers.
- § 123 Powers respecting securities of other corporations or entities.
- § 124 Effect of lack of corporate capacity or power; ultra vires.
- § 125 Conferring academic or honorary degrees.
- § 126 Banking power denied.
- § 127 Private foundation; powers and duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.