2020 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
Chapter 1. General Corporation Law
Subchapter I. Formation
- § 101 Incorporators; how corporation formed; purposes.
- § 102 Contents of certificate of incorporation.
- § 103 Execution, acknowledgment, filing, recording and effective date of original certificate of incorporation and other instruments; exceptions.
- § 104 Certificate of incorporation; definition.
- § 105 Certificate of incorporation and other certificates; evidence.
- § 106 Commencement of corporate existence.
- § 107 Powers of incorporators.
- § 108 Organization meeting of incorporators or directors named in certificate of incorporation.
- § 109 Bylaws.
- § 110 Emergency bylaws and other powers in emergency [For application of this section, see 82 Del. Laws, c. 256, § 23].
- § 111 Jurisdiction to interpret, apply, enforce or determine the validity of corporate instruments and provisions of this title. [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 265, § 17].
- § 112 Access to proxy solicitation materials.
- § 113 Proxy expense reimbursement.
- § 114 Application of chapter to nonstock corporations.
- § 115 Forum selection provisions.
- § 116 Document form, signature and delivery.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.