There is a newer version of this Subchapter
2020 Delaware Code
Title 30 - State Taxes
Chapter 51. Motor Fuel Tax
Subchapter IV. Aviation Jet Fuel
- § 5171 Definitions.
- § 5172 Aviation jet fuel tax.
- § 5173 Jet fuel supplier's license; bond.
- § 5174 Records.
- § 5175 Monthly reports and payments.
- § 5176 Refund of taxes, fees, penalties, or interest erroneously or illegally collected.
- § 5177 Administration.
- § 5178 Procedure for exempt sales of aviation jet fuel.
- § 5179 Violations; penalties; enforcement.
- § 5180 Deposit of aviation jet fuel tax proceeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.