Go to previous versions of this Subchapter
2022 Delaware Code
Title 30 - State Taxes
Chapter 51. MOTOR FUEL TAX
Subchapter IV. Aviation Jet Fuel
- § 5171. Definitions.
- § 5172. Aviation jet fuel tax.
- § 5173. Jet fuel supplier's license; bond.
- § 5174. Records.
- § 5175. Monthly reports and payments.
- § 5176. Refund of taxes, fees, penalties, or interest erroneously or illegally collected.
- § 5177. Administration.
- § 5178. Procedure for exempt sales of aviation jet fuel.
- § 5179. Violations; penalties; enforcement.
- § 5180. Deposit of aviation jet fuel tax proceeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.