2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 35. Trusts
Subchapter III. General Provisions
- § 3531 Renunciation by trustee named in trust instrument; filing and recording.
- § 3532 Transfer of stocks, bonds or other corporate securities by trustee; certificate of Register in Chancery.
- § 3533 Sale of trust property free from trust; procedure.
- § 3534 Notice procedure.
- § 3535 Powers of appointment, rule against perpetuities and restraints on alienation.
- § 3536 Rights of creditors and assignees of beneficiary of trust [For application of this section, see 79 Del. Laws, c. 172, § 6].
- § 3537 Conveyance of realty by infant trustee.
- § 3538 Testamentary trusts; certification of by Register of Wills to Register in Chancery; record.
- § 3539 Charitable trust; sale of timber on lands; application of proceeds.
- § 3540 Powers and duties of certain trustees.
- § 3541 Administration of charitable trusts or noncharitable purpose trusts; cy pres rule.
- § 3542 Termination of small trusts [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 153, § 5].
- § 3543 Distribution of estate or trust assets without creation of trust.
- § 3544 Successor trustee.
- § 3545 Limitations on oral trusts; execution requirements for written trusts [For application of this section, see 81 Del. Laws, c. 320, § 8].
- § 3546 Limitation on action contesting validity of trusts [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 153, § 5].
- § 3547 Representation by person with a substantially identical interest [For application of this section, see 79 Del. Laws, c. 172, § 6].
- § 3548 Limited purpose trust companies; general powers of appointment.
- § 3549 Marital deduction gift; compliance with Internal Revenue Code; fiduciary powers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.