2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 35. Trusts
Subchapter II. Accounting and Distribution of Trust Funds
- § 3521 Trustees' accounts in general.
- § 3522 Trustees' accounts for inter vivos trusts.
- § 3523 Trustees' accounts in wills probated prior to April 5, 1909.
- § 3524 Trustees' accounts for other testamentary trusts [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 153, § 5].
- § 3525 Filing of trustees' accounts; contents; approval.
- § 3526 Release of obligation to file accounts.
- § 3527, 3527A Total return unitrusts; express total return unitrusts.
- § 3528 Trustee's authority to invade principal or income in trust [For application of this section, see 80 Del. Laws, c. 153, § 5].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.