2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 27. Sale of Lands by Executors and Administrators
- § 2701 Petition for sale of realty to pay decedent's debts; notice.
- § 2702 Application by creditor to compel sale of realty; procedure.
- § 2703 Proof in action to compel sale of realty.
- § 2704 Order of sale; realty to be sold.
- § 2705 Partition no bar to sale.
- § 2706 Manner of sale; notice and adjournment in case of public auction.
- § 2707 Effect of contribution in advance of sale to payment of debts; contribution to equalize burden after sale.
- § 2708 Return of sale; deed.
- § 2709 Title of purchaser.
- § 2710 Application of proceeds of sale; order of payment of debts.
- § 2711 Disposition of surplus after paying debts.
- § 2712 Order for disposition of surplus.
- § 2713 Bond to be given by executor or administrator before executing order of sale.
- § 2714 Purchase money payable to a successor administrator.
- § 2715 Refund of purchase money when sale not returned or not approved.
- § 2716 Charges of sale; taxing and payment.
- § 2717 Power to refuse order for sale or to approve a sale.
- § 2718 Appeal to Supreme Court.
- § 2719 Power of sale in will; execution; liability of purchaser for application of purchase money.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.