2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 25. Register of Wills
- § 2501 Register of Wills is a Clerk of Court of Chancery.
- § 2502 Powers.
- § 2503 Commission to take deposition.
- § 2504 Compensation.
- § 2505 Bond.
- § 2506 Deputy register — Powers; recording appointment.
- § 2507 Deputy Register — Chief deputy; employment of deputies and clerks.
- § 2508 Report of real estate transfers to Board of Assessment.
- § 2509 Delivery of records; photocopies; evidence.
- § 2510 Fees.
- § 2511 Posting of fee list.
- § 2512 Refusal to pay fees; penalty.
- § 2513 Deposit of original wills with Register in New Castle County, Kent County, and Sussex County.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.