2020 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
Chapter 2. General Provisions
Subchapter III. Disposition of a Person’s Last Remains
§ 262 Declaration of disposition of last remains.
The declarant may specify, in a declaration instrument, any 1 or more of the following:
(1) The disposition to be made of the declarant's last remains;
(2) Who may direct the disposition of the declarant's last remains;
(3) The ceremonial arrangements to be performed after the declarant's death;
(4) Who may direct the ceremonial arrangement after the declarant's death; or
(5) The rights, limitations, immunities, and other terms of third parties dealing with the declaration instrument.