There is a newer version of this Subchapter
2019 Delaware Code
Title 30 - State Taxes
Chapter 51. Motor Fuel Tax
Subchapter III State Aid to Municipalities for Streets
- § 5161 Definitions.
- § 5162 Appropriations paid through State Treasurer.
- § 5163 Time and method of computation.
- § 5164 Certification of Secretary of Transportation; time for payment.
- § 5165 Expenditures of funds by municipalities; records, audits and regulations of municipalities.
- § 5166 Unauthorized expenditures; personal liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.