2019 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 63. Distress for Rent
- § 6301 Action at law; jurisdiction; case in which distress lies.
- § 6302 Form of claim; contents; costs.
- § 6303 Order of distress; service of claim and order; levy; inventory; return; duration of levy.
- § 6304 Levied goods in custody of Court; removal and sale; plaintiff’s interest.
- § 6305 Protective measures upon a showing that a tenant may abscond.
- § 6306 Procedure in the event of a forcible entry.
- § 6307 Release of distrained property upon filing of bond.
- § 6308 Answer to claim; hearing; final order of sale.
- § 6309 Public sale of property distrained; notice of sale.
- § 6310 Liability of officer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.