2019 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 16. Lis Pendens
- § 1601 Written notice of pendency of action.
- § 1602 Recording; indexing; cancellation.
- § 1603 Filed notice of pendency; effect as to persons claiming interest in real estate identified in notice of pendency.
- § 1604 Effective term.
- § 1605 Mailing of notice of pendency to parties against whom notice is indexed.
- § 1606 Mandatory cancellation.
- § 1607 Cancellation upon condition of security.
- § 1608 Discretionary cancellation; hearing on probability of success on the merits.
- § 1609 Voluntary cancellation by party recording the notice.
- § 1610 Effect of canceled or expired notice.
- § 1611 Costs and attorneys’ fees.
- § 1612 Fee for recording notice as taxable costs.
- § 1613 Recording and marginal notation of judgment or stipulation of dismissal.
- § 1614 Express repeal of common law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.