2019 Delaware Code
Title 25 - Property
Chapter 11. Boundaries
- § 1101 Unauthorized removal of landmarks and marking of boundary trees; penalty.
- § 1102 Perpetuating testimony of boundaries.
- § 1103 Marking and bounding lands; procedure.
- § 1104 Notice of commission meeting; powers of commission; recording of certificate.
- § 1105 Effect of commission’s return; savings provision.
- § 1106 Boundaries fixed by agreement of parties.
- § 1107 Right of holders of separate parts of tract or of younger survey to a commission.
- § 1108 Fees of commissioners, surveyors, chain carriers and witnesses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.