2018 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 23. GUARDIANSHIP OF A CHILD
Subchapter VI Standby Guardianships
- § 2361. Legislative intent, findings and purpose.
- § 2362. Definitions.
- § 2363. Jurisdiction and venue.
- § 2364. Hearing procedure and notice requirements.
- § 2365. Persons eligible to petition for guardianship.
- § 2366. Contents of standby guardianship petition.
- § 2367. Grounds for standby guardianship.
- § 2368. Occurrence of event triggering appointment of standby guardian; confirmation petition.
- § 2369. Powers and duties of the standby guardian of the child.
- § 2370. Termination or modification.
- § 2371. Appointment of standby guardian as permanent guardian.
- § 2372. Subsidies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.