2018 Delaware Code
Title 13 - Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 23. GUARDIANSHIP OF A CHILD
Subchapter V Permanent Guardianships for Children
- § 2350. Intent.
- § 2351. Eligibility to serve as permanent guardian; eligibility to petition for permanent guardianship.
- § 2352. Contents of petition for permanent guardianship.
- § 2353. Standard for permanent guardianship.
- § 2354. Social report.
- § 2355. Permanent guardianship hearing procedures and notice requirements.
- § 2356. Order granting permanent guardianship.
- § 2357. Powers and duties of the permanent guardian.
- § 2358. Duties and rights of parents.
- § 2359. Termination, modification or rescission of permanent guardianship order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.