2018 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 39. GUARDIANSHIP
Subchapter III Accounting and Settlement
- § 3941. Guardian's duty to account.
- § 3942. Filing, adjusting and settling guardian's accounts.
- § 3943. Time of filing guardian's accounts.
- § 3944. Failure to file account; extension of time for filing.
- § 3945. Appeals from orders adjusting and settling guardian's accounts.
- § 3946. Settlement with ward at termination of guardianship.
- § 3947. Absence of person with a disability from State; settlement of account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.