2018 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 39. GUARDIANSHIP
Subchapter II Powers and Duties of Guardian
- § 3921. Powers and duties of guardian; general.
- § 3922. General powers and duties of the guardian of the person.
- § 3923. Powers of the guardian of the property.
- § 3924. Estoppel to dispute the right to property of a person with a disability.
- § 3925. Transfer by guardian of corporate securities.
- § 3926. Exercise of rights belonging to a person with a disability.
- § 3927. Compensation of guardian of the property.
- § 3928. .
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.