There is a newer version of this Subchapter
2018 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 15. LETTERS TESTAMENTARY AND LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION
Subchapter III Death, Removal or Discharge of Executor or Administrator
- § 1541. Removal for neglect of duties.
- § 1542. Removal of executor or administrator upon subsequent probate of will.
- § 1543. Rights of coexecutor, coadministrator or successor upon death or removal.
- § 1544. Commissions; allowance and apportionment.
- § 1545. Validity of acts of removed or deceased executor or administrator.
- § 1546. Refusal to deliver unadministered assets.
- § 1547. Discharge of executor or administrator upon petition; procedure; appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.