2018 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 15. LETTERS TESTAMENTARY AND LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION
Subchapter II Bond
- § 1521. Requirement.
- § 1522. Exception to bond requirement.
- § 1523. Amount; security; execution; excusing requirement.
- § 1524. Demand that representative be bonded.
- § 1525. Conditions.
- § 1526. Objection to amount or condition.
- § 1527. Liability for estate taxes and duties related thereto.
- § 1528. Certificate of approval; preservation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.