2017 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
CHAPTER 6. PROFESSIONAL SERVICE CORPORATIONS
- § 601. Legislative intent.
- § 602. Short title.
- § 603. Definitions.
- § 604. Exemptions.
- § 605. Authority to organize; law governing.
- § 606. Number of directors; officers.
- § 607. Rendition of professional services through licensed officers, employees and agents.
- § 608. Chapter not to affect professional relationship; legal liabilities and standards for professional conduct; negligence; attachment of assets.
- § 609. Engaging in other business prohibited.
- § 610. Issuance of capital stock to licensed individuals; voting trust agreements prohibited; holding of stock by shareholder's estate.
- § 611. Disqualification of officer, shareholder, agent or employee.
- § 612. Sale or transfer of shares.
- § 613. Price for shares.
- § 614. Perpetual corporate existence.
- § 615. Conversion into business corporation.
- § 616. Time for transfer of shares upon death or disqualification.
- § 617. Corporate name.
- § 618. Applicability of General Corporation Law; consolidation or merger of professional corporations; annual report.
- § 619. Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.