2017 Delaware Code
Title 8 - Corporations
CHAPTER 5. CORPORATION FRANCHISE TAX
- § 501. Corporations subject to and exempt from franchise tax.
- § 502. Annual franchise tax report; contents; failure to file and pay tax; duties of Secretary of State.
- § 503. Rates and computation of franchise tax.
- § 504. Collection and disposition of tax; tentative return and tax; penalty interest; investigation of annual franchise tax report; notice of additional tax due.
- § 505. Review and refund; jurisdiction and power of the Secretary of State; appeal.
§ 506. Fund for payment of refunds.
- Repealed by 77 Del. Laws, c. 216, § 2.;
- § 507. Collection of tax; preferred debt.
- § 508. Injunction against exercise of franchise or transacting business.
- § 509. Further remedy in Court of Chancery; appointment of receiver or trustee; sale of property.
- § 510. Failure to pay tax or file a complete annual report for 1 year; charter void; extension of time.
- § 511. Repeal of charters of delinquent corporations; report to Governor and proclamation.
- § 512. Filing and publication of proclamation.
- § 513. Acting under proclaimed charter; penalty.
- § 514. Mistakes in proclamation; correction.
- § 515. Annual report of Secretary of State.
- § 516. Retaliatory taxation and regulation; imposition.
- § 517. Duties of Attorney General.
- § 518. Relief for corporations with assets in certain unfriendly nations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.