2017 Delaware Code
Title 19 - Labor
CHAPTER 7. EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
Subchapter I General Provisions
- § 701. Order on employer to pay employee's loan carrying excessive interest rate; penalty for payment.
- § 702. Payment of wages for railroad employees every 2 weeks.
- § 703. Employment of strike breakers.
- § 704. Polygraph, lie detector or similar test or examination prohibited as condition of employment or continuation of employment; definitions; jurisdiction; penalty; exclusion.
- § 705. Notice of monitoring of telephone transmissions, electronic mail and Internet usage.
- § 706. Continuation of labor contracts despite merger or other business combination.
- § 707. Meal breaks.
- § 708. Special employment practices relating to health care and child care facilities.
- § 709. Employment information.
- § 709A. Employer use of social media.
- § 709B. Unlawful employment practices; compensation history.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.