2017 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 21. DEBTS OF AND CLAIMS AGAINST ESTATE
- § 2101. Notice to creditors to present claims; publication.
- § 2102. Limitations on claims against estate.
- § 2103. Debts of which notice is presumed.
- § 2104. Manner of presentation of claims.
- § 2105. Order of preference of claims against estate.
- § 2106. Petition to Court of Chancery to determine order of preference.
- § 2107. Payment of claims after 3 months without notice of claim of higher priority.
- § 2108. [Reserved.].
- § 2109. Barring of claims against estates when no letters have been granted within 10 years from death.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.