2017 Delaware Code
Title 12 - Decedents' Estates and Fiduciary Relations
CHAPTER 19. ASSETS OF ESTATES; INVENTORY AND APPRAISAL
- § 1901. Personal property constituting assets of estate; exceptions; employee death benefit plans and insurance policies.
- § 1902. Rents and profits of deceased's real estate as estate assets; possession and repair of real estate.
- § 1903. Growing crops.
- § 1904. Appraisers; appointment.
- § 1905. Inventory and appraisal; filing requirements, form, contents and supporting affidavits; notice of action affecting title.
- § 1906. Failure to file inventory; civil and criminal penalties.
- § 1907. Refusal of a coexecutor or coadministrator to file inventory.
- § 1908. Affidavit of diligent inquiry.
- § 1909. Executor's debt to decedent.
- § 1910. Additional inventory; after discovered assets.
- § 1911. Power of Court to suppress, reject and order another inventory or list.
- § 1912. Recording inventory and notation of inheritance tax status in Inheritance and Succession Docket.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.