2016 Delaware Code
Title 21 - Motor Vehicles
CHAPTER 27. DRIVER'S LICENSE
Subchapter IV Penalties
- § 2751. Unlawful application for or use of license or identification card.
- § 2752. False statements.
- § 2753. Operation of vehicle by unlicensed minor.
- § 2754. Employment of unlicensed person.
- § 2755. Authorizing or permitting the operation of a motor vehicle by another.
- § 2756. Driving vehicle while license is suspended or revoked; penalty.
- § 2757. Penalties.
- § 2758. Driving during period of denial; penalties.
- § 2759. Liability for towing expenses.
- § 2760. Duplication, reproduction, manufacture and sale, altering, or counterfeiting of driver licenses or identification cards; presenting fraudulent identification and driving authority source documents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.