2012 Delaware Code
Title 9 - Counties
CHAPTER 9. DOGS
Subchapter II. Dangerous and Potentially Dangerous Dogs
- § 920. Definitions.
- § 921. Dog Control Panel; establishment; organization.
- § 922. Seizure and impoundment of dangerous or potentially dangerous dogs; notification of dog owner; request for hearing.
- § 923. Exceptions.
- § 924. Hearing procedures; appeal.
- § 925. Finding to declare a dog dangerous; duties of owner.
- § 926. Finding to declare a dog potentially dangerous; duties of owner.
- § 927. Liability of owner for costs of impoundment.
- § 928. Violations by owners of dangerous or potentially dangerous dogs; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Delaware may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.