Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2020 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 910 - Committees, Auditors and Referees
- Section 52-425 - Appointment of a committee in civil actions.
- Section 52-426 - Compensation of committee and stenographer.
- Section 52-427 - Auditors or committee may be appointed when court not in session.
- Section 52-428 - Auditors in actions involving matters of accounting.
- Section 52-429 - Powers of auditors and committees over witnesses.
- Section 52-430 - Filling of auditor or committee vacancies when court not in session.
- Section 52-431 - Recommittal of incomplete report.
- Section 52-432 - Judge not to be auditor or committee.
- Section 52-433 - Auditor or committee appointed judge may finish case.
- Section 52-434 - State referees.
- Section 52-434a - Powers of referees.
- Section 52-434b - Referrals to senior judges; their powers and compensation.
- Section 52-434c - Certain referees assigned to Appellate Court. Eligibility. Powers and jurisdiction.
- Section 52-434d - Special education administrative contested cases pilot program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.