Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2020 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 903a - Prejudgment Remedies
- Section 52-278a - Definitions.
- Section 52-278b - Availability of prejudgment remedy.
- Section 52-278c - Documents required. Forms. Scheduling a hearing. Service on defendant. Notice and claim form. Request for hearing by defendant.
- Section 52-278d - Hearing on prejudgment remedy application. Determination by the court. Service of process. Stay of order. Posting of bond by plaintiff.
- Section 52-278e - Allowance of prejudgment remedy without hearing. Notice to defendant. Claim form. Subsequent hearing and order. Attachment of real property of municipal officers.
- Section 52-278f - Issuance of prejudgment remedy when defendant in commercial transaction has waived notice and hearing.
- Section 52-278g - Motion to preserve existing prejudgment remedies.
- Section 52-278h - Application for prejudgment remedy filed by the plaintiff.
- Section 52-278i. (Formerly Sec. 52-282) - Order for prejudgment remedy on set-off or counterclaim.
- Section 52-278j - Dismissal or withdrawal of prejudgment remedy.
- Section 52-278k - Modification of prejudgment remedy.
- Section 52-278l - Appeal.
- Section 52-278m - When personal service not required.
- Section 52-278n - Motion to disclose property. Order for disclosure. Substitution of surety.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.