Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2020 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 902 - Appeals to the Supreme Court
- Section 52-263 - Appeals from Superior Court. Exceptions.
- Section 52-264 - Judges of Supreme Court to make rules for appeals and writs of error.
- Section 52-265 - Action of Supreme Court on appeals and writs of error. Costs.
- Section 52-265a - Direct appeal on questions involving the public interest.
- Section 52-266 - Several issues; new trial to be limited to issue in error.
- Section 52-267 - Judge dying or ceasing to hold office at the time of decision; cause remanded to court rendering decision.
- Section 52-268 - New trial when judge, stenographer or court reporter dies or becomes incapacitated and review of errors not possible.
- Section 52-269 - Record fee in Supreme Court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.