Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2020 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 901 - Damages, Costs and Fees
- Section 52-236 - Actions on contract; evidence of damages since suit.
- Section 52-237 - Damages in actions for libel.
- Section 52-238 - Damages in actions on penal bonds.
- Section 52-239 - When broadcasting stations, networks, CATV systems liable for defamation.
- Section 52-240 - Effect of damages on costs.
- Section 52-240a - Award of attorney's fees in product liability action.
- Section 52-240b - Punitive damages in product liability actions.
- Section 52-241 and 52-242 - Municipal courts; costs in contract actions. Costs on appeal from justice or municipal court.
- Section 52-243 - Costs when plaintiff is partly successful.
- Section 52-244 - When plaintiff not to recover costs.
- Section 52-245 - False statement concerning defense. Costs.
- Section 52-246 - Costs for service by indifferent person.
- Section 52-247 - Officer's fees on foreign attachment when garnishee not cited in.
- Section 52-248 - Costs when there are more civil actions than necessary.
- Section 52-249 - Costs and attorney's fees in actions for foreclosure and substitution of bond.
- Section 52-249a - Costs and attorney's fee in action upon a bond substituted for a mechanic's lien.
- Section 52-250 - Costs of application to dissolve injunction.
- Section 52-251 - Expenses and counsel fees in action to construe will or for advice concerning will or trust.
- Section 52-251a - Costs, attorney's fees on small claims matter transferred to regular docket.
- Section 52-251b - Costs and attorney's fees in action for deprivation of civil rights.
- Section 52-251c - Limitation on attorney contingency fees in personal injury, wrongful death and property damage actions. Waiver of limitation by claimant.
- Section 52-251d - Attorney's fees in action to establish paternity or establish, modify or enforce child support orders in temporary family assistance cases.
- Section 52-252 - Costs for nonappearance of party giving notice of deposition.
- Section 52-253 - Costs in suit against manufacturers for nuisance.
- Section 52-254 - Costs in amicable suit.
- Section 52-255 - Costs on motion to expunge.
- Section 52-256 - Transferred to Chapter 900, Sec. 52-195a.
- Section 52-256a. (Formerly Sec. 46-27) - Award of attorney's and officer's fees in contempt action.
- Section 52-256b - Award of attorney's and officer's fees in contempt action.
- Section 52-257 - Fees of parties in civil actions.
- Section 52-257a - Fees in Circuit Court.
- Section 52-258 - Jury fees.
- Section 52-259 - Court fees.
- Section 52-259a - Exemptions from certain fee requirements.
- Section 52-259b - Waiver of fees and payment of the cost of service of process for indigent party.
- Section 52-259c - Fee to open, set aside, modify, extend or reargue judgment.
- Section 52-259d - Additional fee for civil causes.
- Section 52-260 - Witness fees.
- Section 52-261 - Fees and expenses of officers and persons serving process or performing other duties.
- Section 52-261a - Fees and expenses of officers and persons serving process or performing other duties for the Judicial Department or Division of Criminal Justice.
- Section 52-262 - Fees for signing process, administering oaths, acknowledgments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.