2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 46a* - Human Rights
*Cited. 238 C. 337.
- Chapter 812 - Commission on the Status of Women (Secs. 46a-1 to 46a-6)
- Chapter 813 - Protection and Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities (Secs. 46a-7, 46a-8 to 46a-10, 46a-10b, 46a-10c, 46a-10d, 46a-11, 46a-11a, 46a-11b, 46a-11c, 46a-11d, 46a-11e, 46a-11f, 46a-11g, 46a-11h, 46a-12, 46a-13 & 46a-13a)
- Chapter 813a - Office of the Victim Advocate. Office of the Child Advocate (Secs. 46a-13b to 46a-13s)
- Chapter 814 - Protection of the Elderly (See Chapter 319h, Part II) (Secs. 46a-14 to 46a-26)
- Chapter 814a - Deaf and Hearing Impaired Persons (Secs. 46a-27, 46a-28, 46a-29 & 46a-33a)
- Chapter 814b - Mobility Impaired Persons (Sec. 46a-44)
- Chapter 814c - Human Rights and Opportunities (Secs. 46a-51, 46a-54, 46a-58, 46a-59, 46a-60, 46a-64, 46a-64c, 46a-66, 46a-70, 46a-71, 46a-72, 46a-73, 46a-75, 46a-76 & 46a-81aa)
- Chapter 814d - Commission on Children (Secs. 46a-126 to 46a-149)
- Chapter 814e - Physical Restraint, Medication and Seclusion of Persons Receiving Care, Education or Supervision in a School, Institution or Facility (Secs. 46a-152 & 46a-153)
- Chapter 814f - Trafficking in Persons Council (Sec. 46a-170)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.