2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 21a - Consumer Protection
Chapter 420a - Manufacture of Bedding and Upholstered Furniture
- Section 21a-231 - (Formerly Sec. 19-419). Definitions.
- Section 21a-232 - (Formerly Sec. 19-420). Prohibited acts; sterilization; sanitation; permits; exception.
- Section 21a-233 - (Formerly Sec. 19-421). Tags.
- Section 21a-234 - (Formerly Sec. 19-422). Licenses; permits. Fees.
- Section 21a-235 - (Formerly Sec. 19-423). Enforcement; regulations.
- Section 21a-236 - (Formerly Sec. 19-424). Inspection by commissioner. Disciplinary action. Penalties.
- Section 21a-237 to 21a-239 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.