2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 21a - Consumer Protection
Chapter 419b - Bakeries, Food Manufacturing Establishments and Food Warehouses
- Section 21a-151 - (Formerly Sec. 19-283). Definitions.
- Section 21a-152 - (Formerly Sec. 19-284). Licensing requirements for bakeries and food manufacturing establishments. Exemptions. Regulations. License revocation. Certificate of approval.
- Section 21a-153 - (Formerly Sec. 19-285). Use of underground rooms restricted.
- Section 21a-154 - (Formerly Sec. 19-286). Manufacture and sale of bread.
- Section 21a-155 - (Formerly Sec. 19-287). Wrapping of bread.
- Section 21a-156 - (Formerly Sec. 19-288). Regulations.
- Section 21a-157 - (Formerly Sec. 19-289). Communicable diseases bar to employment. Examination.
- Section 21a-158 - (Formerly Sec. 19-290). Orders of commissioner.
- Section 21a-159 - (Formerly Sec. 19-291). Penalty. Temporary or permanent injunction. Notice and hearing. Warning citation. Civil penalty.
- Section 21a-160 - Operation of food warehouse. Registration. Fee.
- Section 21a-161 to 21a-164 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.