2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 21a - Consumer Protection
Chapter 419a - Nonalcoholic Beverages
APPLE JUICE AND CIDER
- Section 21a-135 - (Formerly Sec. 19-269). Definition.
- Section 21a-136 - (Formerly Sec. 19-270). License.
- Section 21a-137 - (Formerly Sec. 19-271). License fee; disposition.
- Section 21a-138 - (Formerly Sec. 19-272). Suspension and revocation of license.
- Section 21a-139 - (Formerly Sec. 19-273). Appeal.
- Section 21a-140 - (Formerly Sec. 19-274). Equipment. Inspection. Analysis of source water.
- Section 21a-141 - (Formerly Sec. 19-275). Labeling of bottles and containers.
- Section 21a-142 - (Formerly Sec. 19-276). Cleansing of containers.
- Section 21a-143 - (Formerly Sec. 19-277). Impure ingredients prohibited. Special permit for dietary beverages.
- Section 21a-144 - (Formerly Sec. 19-278). Employment of persons suffering from communicable diseases.
- Section 21a-145 - (Formerly Sec. 19-279). Penalties.
APPLE JUICE AND CIDER
- Section 21a-146 - (Formerly Sec. 19-280). Exemption; registration of plants. Labeling of unpasteurized apple juice or cider.
- Section 21a-147 - (Formerly Sec. 19-281). Regulations for inspection.
- Section 21a-148 - (Formerly Sec. 19-282). Penalties.
- Section 21a-149 - Reserved for future use.
- Section 21a-150 - Bottled water: Definitions.
- Section 21a-150a - Bottled water: Approval of in-state and out-of-state sources; compliance with federal quality standards.
- Section 21a-150b - Analysis of source water for contaminants. Testing for unregulated contaminants.
- Section 21a-150c - Analysis of representative samples of bottled water to determine compliance with federal and state standards.
- Section 21a-150d - Results of analysis. Reports. Records.
- Section 21a-150e - Collection of water. Transportation and treatment of natural water.
- Section 21a-150f - Processing and packaging.
- Section 21a-150g - Information to be displayed on package or container.
- Section 21a-150h - Water classifications. Labeling.
- Section 21a-150i - Recall of water.
- Section 21a-150j - Regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.