2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 13b* - Transportation
*Cited. 201 C. 700.
- Chapter 242 - Department of Transportation (Secs. 13b-4a, 13b-4c, 13b-13b, 13b-13c, 13b-14b, 13b-17, 13b-20g, 13b-31f & 13b-50c)
- Chapter 242a - State Transportation Strategy and Transportation Investment Areas (Secs. 13b-57d to 13b-57t)
- Chapter 243 - Infrastructure Program (Secs. 13b-69, 13b-78 & 13b-78k)
- Chapter 244 - Motor Buses (Secs. 13b-80 to 13b-94a)
- Chapter 244a - Taxicabs (Secs. 13b-95, 13b-96, 13b-97b & 13b-99)
- Chapter 244b - Motor Vehicles in Livery Service (Secs. 13b-101, 13b-103 & 13b-105)
- Chapter 244c - Transportation Network Company Vehicles (Secs. 13b-116, 13b-117, 13b-118, 13b-119, 13b-120 & 13b-121)
- Chapter 245 - Railroads and Railways (Sec. 13b-236)
- Chapter 245a - Railroad Construction and Location (Secs. 13b-244 to 13b-323)
- Chapter 245b - Railroad Operations (Sec. 13b-329)
- Chapter 245c - Motor Carriers of Property for Hire (Sec. 13b-389)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.