2019 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 13a* - Highways and Bridges
*History: 1963 Public Act 226 was a restatement and rearrangement of Title 13 of the general statutes, revision of 1958, as amended in 1959 and 1961, and will not be explained in section histories, for no substantive changes were made in the restatement.
- Chapter 236 - Definitions and Administration (Secs. 13a-1 to 13a-13a)
- Chapter 237 - State Highway System (Sec. 13a-26a)
- Chapter 238 - Highway Construction and Maintenance (Secs. 13a-80, 13a-95b, 13a-98o & 13a-153g)
- Chapter 239 - Tolls (Secs. 13a-154 to 13a-162b)
- Chapter 240 - Highway Financing (Secs. 13a-163 to 13a-246)
- Chapter 241 - Miscellaneous Provisions (Sec. 13a-260)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.