2016 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 21a - Consumer Protection
Chapter 420b - Dependency-Producing Drugs
INSTITUTIONAL PHARMACIES AND PHARMACISTS' DRUG ROOMS
- Section 21a-240 - (Formerly Sec. 19-443). Definitions.
- Section 21a-241 - (Formerly Sec. 19-449). Prior regulations continued.
- Section 21a-242 - (Formerly Sec. 19-450a). Schedules of controlled substances. Exceptions.
- Section 21a-243 - (Formerly Sec. 19-451). Regulations. Schedules of controlled substances.
- Section 21a-244 - (Formerly Sec. 19-451a). Regulations re storage and retrieval of prescription information.
- Section 21a-244a - Drug records maintained on electronic data processing systems or media systems. Electronic identifiers. Regulations.
- Section 21a-245 - (Formerly Sec. 19-452). Manufacture, sale, administering of restricted substances regulated.
- Section 21a-246 - (Formerly Sec. 19-453). License to manufacture, wholesale, supply, compound, etc. Exception. License fees. License to possess and supply marijuana.
- Section 21a-247 - (Formerly Sec. 19-454). Qualifications of applicant for license.
- Section 21a-248 - (Formerly Sec. 19-456). Sale or dispensing of controlled drugs by licensed manufacturer or wholesaler. Records; orders. Scope of uses limited.
- Section 21a-249 - (Formerly Sec. 19-457). Prescription requirements.
- Section 21a-250 - (Formerly Sec. 19-458). Rights and duties of pharmacist.
- Section 21a-250a - Transferred
- Section 21a-251 - (Formerly Sec. 19-459). Dispensing of controlled substances by hospitals, infirmaries or clinics.
- Section 21a-252 - (Formerly Sec. 19-460). Prescription and dispensing of controlled substances by certain practitioners. Surrender of unused substances by patients.
- Section 21a-253 - Possession of marijuana pursuant to a prescription.
- Section 21a-254 - (Formerly Sec. 19-461). Designation of restricted drugs or substances by regulations. Records required by chapter. Electronic prescription drug monitoring program.
- Section 21a-254a - Appointment of prescription drug monitoring working group. Membership.
- Section 21a-255 - (Formerly Sec. 19-462). Penalty for failure to make, furnish or keep records, statements or information. General penalty.
- Section 21a-256 - (Formerly Sec. 19-463). Labeling of package or container of controlled substances.
- Section 21a-257 - (Formerly Sec. 19-464). Person receiving narcotic drug to keep it in original container.
- Section 21a-258 - (Formerly Sec. 19-465). Exceptions concerning possession and control.
- Section 21a-259 - (Formerly Sec. 19-466). Common nuisances. Receivership of rental housing property development.
- Section 21a-260 - (Formerly Sec. 19-467a). Narcotics control section in Department of Consumer Protection.
- Section 21a-261 - (Formerly Sec. 19-468). Inspection of records. Entry on premises. Warrants and arrests.
- Section 21a-262 - (Formerly Sec. 19-469). Commissioner's authority and duties re controlled substances. When seizing authority may destroy. Disposal by long-term care facilities and outpatient surgical facilities.
- Section 21a-263 - (Formerly Sec. 19-469a). Power of commissioner to receive and destroy drug paraphernalia. Records.
- Section 21a-264 - (Formerly Sec. 19-470). Notice to licensing boards of violations by licensees.
- Section 21a-265 - (Formerly Sec. 19-471). Inspection of prescriptions, orders, records and stocks restricted to government officers and third-party payors. Confidentiality.
- Section 21a-266 - (Formerly Sec. 19-472). Prohibited acts.
- Section 21a-267 - (Formerly Sec. 19-472a). Penalty for use, possession or delivery of drug paraphernalia. Immunity.
- Section 21a-268 - (Formerly Sec. 19-473). Misrepresentation of substance as controlled substance. Exemption.
- Section 21a-269 - (Formerly Sec. 19-474). Burden of proof of exception, excuse, proviso or exemption.
- Section 21a-270 - (Formerly Sec. 19-474a). Drug paraphernalia: Factors to be considered by court or other authority in determination.
- Section 21a-271 - (Formerly Sec. 19-474b). Severability of provisions concerning drug paraphernalia.
- Section 21a-272 - (Formerly Sec. 19-475). Preparations which may be sold and dispensed. Exceptions.
- Section 21a-273 - (Formerly Sec. 19-476). Substances exempt under federal law.
- Section 21a-274 - (Formerly Sec. 19-477). Cooperation in enforcement of law.
- Section 21a-274a - Drug enforcement grant program. Safe neighborhoods grant program. Community mobilization antidrug grant program.
- Section 21a-275 - (Formerly Sec. 19-478). Revocation or suspension of licenses by commissioner.
- Section 21a-276 - (Formerly Sec. 19-479). Discretion of commissioner to issue warning.
- Section 21a-277 - (Formerly Sec. 19-480). Penalty for illegal manufacture, distribution, sale, prescription, dispensing.
- Section 21a-278 - (Formerly Sec. 19-480a). Penalty for illegal manufacture, distribution, sale, prescription or administration by non-drug-dependent person.
- Section 21a-278a - Penalty for illegal manufacture, distribution, sale, prescription or administration.
- Section 21a-279 - (Formerly Sec. 19-481). Penalty for illegal possession. Alternative sentences. Immunity.
- Section 21a-279a - Penalty for illegal possession of small amount of cannabis-type substance.
- Section 21a-279b - Construction of public act 15-2 of the June special session* re violations of section 21a-279.
- Section 21a-280 - (Formerly Sec. 19-481a). Breathing of anesthesia not violation.
- Section 21a-281 - (Formerly Sec. 19-481b). Presumption of psychological dependence on volatile substances.
- Section 21a-282 - (Formerly Sec. 19-482). No prosecution where federal action has been taken.
- Section 21a-283 - (Formerly Sec. 19-483). Analytical tests for presence of controlled drugs or alcohol. Standards and procedures. Convictions constituting prior offense. Imposition of cost when analysis performed.
- Section 21a-283a - Court authorized to depart from imposing mandatory minimum sentence.
- Section 21a-284 and 21a-285 - (Formerly Secs. 19-484 and 19-485). Suspension of prosecution for treatment for drug dependence; dismissal of charges. Order for treatment in addition to penalties on conviction; penalty for unauthorized departure from hospital.
- Section 21a-286 to 21a-300 - Reserved for future use.
INSTITUTIONAL PHARMACIES AND PHARMACISTS' DRUG ROOMS
- Section 21a-301 to 21a-305 - (Formerly Secs. 19-504a, 19-504c to 19-504e, 19-504g). Definitions. Regulations. Inspections of: Institutional pharmacies, pharmacist's drug rooms and dispensing outpatient facilities; correctional and juvenile training institutions and care-giving institutions. Reports by care-giving, correctional and juvenile training institutions.
- Section 21a-306 - Transferred
- Section 21a-307 - (Formerly Sec. 19-504i). Definitions re dispensing of drugs.
- Section 21a-308 - Transferred
- Section 21a-309 to 21a-315 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.